Monday, March 21, 2011

My super creative sister-in-law

I just wanted to tell you a little about my super creative sister-in-law. She came up with her own laundry detergent! She was sick of paying for the very expensive laundry detergent especially with have 3 boys and a little fancy girl, so she decided to learn how to make her own laundry detergent! It is a very good price and I have heard everyone that has used it, just rave about it. She lives in Boise, ID but will be here for Conference weekend. If you would like to learn more about it or would like to order some for her to bring down in a couple of weeks either contact me or look her up on her website at pishposhwash.com. I can't believe she is so resourceful and so creative to come up with her own laundry detergent. I really want to help her company soar!! TRY IT OUT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment